Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bienvendidos

Hey, I'm Kelsey. I'm starting this blog just to put my opinions out there, and to poke fun of some people, namely politicians, that I have no access to otherwise. I tend to write when I'm angry or frustrated, to keep from running over slow-walking people at intersections, among other things. These posts will come out of that anger.

Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck will be discussed often because, truly, they are stranger than fiction. This is a volume two for me, I had a blog of the same name for a while, but I didn't keep up with it very well. Some of the posts I put on here will come from that blog and will be edited to include new and exciting idiotic things said or done by the same person or people.

Let me just come right out and say it...I'm a feminist and a liberal, and I get livid about republicans more often than democrats. I care about gay rights and pro-choice legislation more than I care about the economy, because that's not what I know (and I'm terrible with math). Other things that piss me off (like fast zombies and Alex Ovechkin), will be discussed, because even I need a break from politico sometimes.

The name of this blog came from George Carlin, my favorite stand-up comedian. He has a CD of the same name in which he does, wonderfully, some of the best complaining in the history of the world.

So pick a post, stay a while, and don't ever take my word for it. Do some exploring of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment