Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Snide Comments About Letang's Hair

How could you not love this?!


I love Kris Letang, super-mega-awesome defenseman for the Pittsburgh Penguins. He's a definite contender for the Norris trophy. He made it to the all-star game when he wasn't even on the ballot because so many people wrote him in. His stats are awesome. He's getting around 30 minutes per game now, and he's really stepping up to fill the gaps left by tons of team injuries. He seems pretty down to Earth, but he's still a total badass. All of this, and he's only 23.

...and the hair....

I love it. It makes me happy. And I don't appreciate the anti-hair comments from jealous fans of other teams, especially calling him greasy and whatnot. Get your own all-star defenseman...who also happens to be totally gorgeous and French-Canadian.

This was a totally pointless post. I just wanted to talk about Letang and share my madness. I've gotten into so many political arguments in the past few days that I don't really want to talk about it. So...

Here's some more gratuitous hair pictures. I don't know where I got them from. I have like 200 pictures of him on my computer. If they're your gratuitous hair pictures and you don't approve of them being on my blog, let me know and I'll take them down. I think a lot of them came from here:












You're welcome. I'm such a creep. Here's one more GIF just in case that wasn't enough:

2 comments:

  1. I think him and Staalsy have a competition going on this season. Tanger winning by a landslide though! Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Letang's hair > Staal's hair. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete